VIDEO CONFERENCE FACILITY
|Click to Download the Video Conference Facility Booking Form|
NB: Adobe Acrobat Reader or a PDF Reader is required to open/view this file
ADMINISTRATION CHARGES / OTHER SERVICES
Charge / Fees
The cost for using the video conference facility is GHC 700 per session which includes a non-refundable administrative fee of GHC 100. The administrative cost is for testing the call to ensure accuracy, system and network compatibility to for call any potential technical issues that may arise during the video conferencing session.
The fees must be paid in advance, prior to the booked session.
The LCC can arrange for refreshment for your participants. This cost is separate from the charges for the use of the video conferencing facility. Contact the court Manager’s Secretariat for further details.
VIDEO CONFERENCE POLICY
- Please make sure the booked dates and times are adhered to.
- The ICT Helpdesk needs the communication details of the remote site at least 48 hours before the conference date.
- A test with the remote site will need to be arrange at least 24 hours before the conference.
- Without a test between the two sites, the conference will not be staged.
- Please alert the Court Manager’s Secretariat as soon as the video conference date is adjourned in the case of a court hearing.
For any video conferencing enquiries, please contact: