“The Judiciary is an independent arm of State created to resolve legal conflicts according to law, impartially and efficiently to all persons without fear or favour, affection or ill-will.
We do this by the true and proper interpretation, application and implementation of the laws of Ghana.”
- Strengthen public trust and confidence in the Judiciary by deepening understanding of its functions;
- Consolidate judicial independence, especially financial independence;
- Provide adequate infrastructure for Justice delivery (security of courts, judges, staff and their families);
- Increase application of ICT to improve efficiency and reduce costs;
- Improve administrative capacity and efficient management of the Judiciary’s resources;
- Attract quality staff, strengthen the capacity of its human resource and improve the conditions of service of staff;
- Improve access to the courts through the provision of adequate infrastructure, logistics and financial resources.
- Dedication to duty
Vision of the Judiciary/Judicial Service of Ghana
“JUSTICE WITHOUT BARRIERS”